Tuesday, January 17, 2006

rain


It is raining today.

Rain is rather annoying. I hate rain. On rainy days I cannot go out, well I can but I hate to.
I detest water.

And rain gets my paws all wet and cold and our hair (okay fur) gets all wet and smells funny.
Which inevitably spells disaster, because that means we will end up in the shower.
And if there is one thing I HATE it's showers.

I only know one dog who likes showers and baths...that's my grandma's dog gyzmo. i guess he's like a brother to me. he's wierd he will jump into the tub when his mom is in it and rush to get in the shower. no thanks for me...Catch me if you can!

Don't get me wrong though, I don't hate all water, in fact I love drinking water. It is what I do most next to sleeping. To me though, that is the only acceptable form of water...if it is to be drunk. That whole getting wet and having to shower thing is not for me though. No sir. No water on this fur please.

What about you out there? Canine or human...do you like rain? Showers? Being wet? Please share any and all stories you might have about rain, showers, and general wetness. THANK YOU!

No comments: